Mission Critical - Mission Accomplished
Is flight planning easy? Can you do it by yourself? Do you understand the route structure around the globe? How about equipment requirement, operating hours of a route and other logistics? It is safe to say that in the United States one could take care of all of the above on a smart phone, but let us take you to the other side of the world- with all of the chaos out there you need our guidance and support to accomplish your mission. Mission critical-Mission accomplished !
Flight planning capabilities
Â - ATC preferred routes - CDR routes
- Runway Analysis - Weight and Balance - ETOPS - FIR Avoidance - ETPs - GPS RAIM Prediction analysis - EU-ETS Tonne Kilometre calculations - Fuel Tankering calculations
- Graphical weather from an FAA-approved QICP - Worldwide satellite imagery and route weather briefings - Worldwide METARs, TAFs and NOTAMs - Passenger and preliminary weather briefings
- Optimized (best winds) flight plans for savings on time and fuel - Customizable cruise burn biasing - Summary of navigation fees / overflight charges - Automatic 2Â° and 3Â° burn summaries
- Automatic alerts for curfew , stage restrictions, and peak hour advisements. - Get critical security alerts and global intelligence reports.
- Print, e-mail, and fax flight plan packages and calculations. - Uplink directly to your aircraft's FMS.